Header Image for Upton Grey Parish Council

Making a Planning Application

In order to ascertain whether or not planning permission is required you will need to contact the Local Authority - Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.  If planning permission is required, applications may be made online.  To access the Planning Section of the Borough Council website, please click here.

Some minor alterations and extensions, can often be carried out without the need for planning permission. This is known as permitted development. If you are uncertain whether or not permission is required and you wish to have confirmation in writing, you should email the Borough Council at development.control@basingstoke.gov.uk giving sufficient information on the development proposed (please note: there is likely to be a charge for this service).